Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did I understand that correctly? Shawn to be new PMS host?

On 2/10/2015 Rocker64 said:

I am looking forward to the new Monday night lineup. I don't have a problem understanding Amy at all so I don't know what the gripe is and I like Shawn. I think she has improved tremendously and does a great job. I like that her and Isaac get along so well and have a good time. It would be sooooo boring if they didn't like each other that's for sure. If you don't like what's on then don't watch it! There are a lot of us that do like to watch QVC and don't complain about what is on. That's what we have remotes for. Watch the first night and if you don't like it then don't watch anymore but don't complain until you've seen it!!

I'm so glad that you will be enjoying the new Monday night lineup. However, several of us have already said that we won't be watching certain shows and will be watching others... I don't need to watch a show with hosts/vendors that I've seen before in order to find out if I like it... I already know. That's not a complaint, that's a fact. Is that okay with you?

Esteemed Contributor

I like Shawn and I am glad that she will be the host for PMS ..... as far as Amy goes I have a hard time understanding her ... she talks so fast and mispronounces so many words ... I can't believe that TPTB don't say anything to her ... she needs to go to a speech class to learn how to pronounce words properly ... I change the channel when she is on.
Respected Contributor

I guess QVC doesn't care about the older women. My mom buys a lot of clothes from QVC and can't handle Sean. She won't be watching and doesnt shop online either. I bet Sean dosen't last a year. I cant imagine women in my daughter's age range buying QVC clothes just because Sean is hosting. She's in her 30's.
Esteemed Contributor

I have no problem at all understanding Amy...she is young, fresh, enthusiastic and has the sense of style for fashion Monday....Shawn and Isaac are great together and she has a quirky style and the only host who can pull of both Logo and Isaac styles; Shawn can also look quite elegant. I have purchased Logo but hardly wear them because I just look like a bag of rags. However, they look adorable on Amy, Courtney and Shawn; even Lori does not look great in her fashions.
Honored Contributor

On 2/10/2015 kittymomNC said:
On 2/10/2015 Rocker64 said:

I am looking forward to the new Monday night lineup. I don't have a problem understanding Amy at all so I don't know what the gripe is and I like Shawn. I think she has improved tremendously and does a great job. I like that her and Isaac get along so well and have a good time. It would be sooooo boring if they didn't like each other that's for sure. If you don't like what's on then don't watch it! There are a lot of us that do like to watch QVC and don't complain about what is on. That's what we have remotes for. Watch the first night and if you don't like it then don't watch anymore but don't complain until you've seen it!!

I'm so glad that you will be enjoying the new Monday night lineup. However, several of us have already said that we won't be watching certain shows and will be watching others... I don't need to watch a show with hosts/vendors that I've seen before in order to find out if I like it... I already know. That's not a complaint, that's a fact. Is that okay with you?

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Agree, agree, agree...

And I'm fine with Shawn on PMS... It's the later start time I question and it's the early part of the evening that'll be a no fly zone at my house... I don't care for the gushing, inarticulate, squealing Amy on any level and I don't like Logo clothes... Why would I watch...? And you know, I think we all know what remotes are for... How could we not... That line has grown as stale on these boards as most of QVC's programming...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...