Honored Contributor

Re: Did I receive a returned item?

I remember when , if you bought designer clothes from QVC, they were delivered packed in boxes and perfectly pristine. Those days are certainly gone now.

Valued Contributor

The Q has lost all aspects of quality. At one time they emphasized their quality, how everything they purchased went through quality control inspection. They no longer bring up the subject. I guess they have stopped by the merchandise we now receive.

Valued Contributor

I believe that if you waitlist something you will almost always receive someone else's return.

Honored Contributor

Don't buy on waitlist unless you are prepared to deal with this. Kitchen items? No way on waitlist, I once ordered a Kitchen Aid food processor on waitlist. Months later it showed up, minus the 15.00 rebate. No biggie, I thought. A few more weeks passed and when I became familiar with the machine, I realized one of the chopping blades was missing. One of my fellow customers stole the rebate slip and the blade. Whatever she paid to return the unit was much cheaper than I paid Kitchen Aid for a replacement blade. The Returns Dept. should have caught this.

Regular Contributor

If you received items that you felt have an odor or were returns, i.e. missing tissue and not packed right, call customer service and explain your issue. They will allow you to return and send you a new item. Unless you make a habit of this. If you keep receiving smelly messy items, then you have a problem-- or QVC does. I find C.S. in most cases is very helpful, they want to make it right and you satisfied.

Super Contributor

On 9/19/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:

I have no problem with returns that are in new condition. Doesn't bother me at all. It's like saying if a customer at Nordstrom tries on an item at Nordstrom, doesn't buyt it, it should be pulled and sold at a sale/clearance price.

I can't imagine stores not putting items back on the rack after being returned if they are not defective. I bet we buy things that have been returned by someone else. What actually happens with returned items at Q?
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/19/2014 gazelle77 said:

happens all the time. I have even gotten clothes with the other persons return slip still attached... one skirt had kleenex in the pocket.

OMG gazelle77... That is gross.

Esteemed Contributor

Just return it O/P why keep something that you sound like you feel uncomfortable with This has never happened to me and if it did bye bye QVC.