Contributor

Last night when Shawn was on with Issac .... at the beginning of the show did she say she was tired of lace  & then love the lace tops in the show ??

Esteemed Contributor

Probably - I don't watch much of that show.  The yangling (is that a word) drives me nuts.  So child like.

Super Contributor

Yes, you did.  She told Issac to cover his ears, then said she was really tired of the whole lace thing.  I felt they were not exactly on the same wave length last night.  A couple of snarky remarks were made by both.  Perhaps a little spat before the show?  Or maybe just tiring of one another.

Contributor

@fthunt  .. I rarely do as well because both annoy me but I noticed that before I could change the channel ...

Contributor

@IdahoGram 

Thank you, I missed cover your ears .....

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show but that totally sounds like Shawn.  She opens her mouth and words come out.  There's never any plan or thought, just words.  I imagine the King of Lace wasn't very happy about her saying she was tired of lace.

Honored Contributor

He aired a pretty lace dress early this morning with Kerstin.  She was wearing it and it looked nice on her.  I am not a big fan of his but the dress was pretty, looked somewhat like an Eliza J dress.  I don't know about the quality of the lace or how it would fit but it was very pretty on Kerstin.

Respected Contributor

I recorded it and yes she said she had been getting tired of the whole lace thing. But the lace asymetrical tunic top that he had in the show last night had totally changed her mind about lace again. She loved it! That was her entire comment.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Probably - I don't watch much of that show.  The yangling (is that a word) drives me nuts.  So child like.

I don't know what yangling is but you nailed it with "child like" and not in a good way

I call her speech word salad

Respected Contributor

@IdahoGram wrote:

Yes, you did.  She told Issac to cover his ears, then said she was really tired of the whole lace thing.  I felt they were not exactly on the same wave length last night.  A couple of snarky remarks were made by both.  Perhaps a little spat before the show?  Or maybe just tiring of one another.

I feel they have had a real passive aggressive thing going on between them for a long time. But that's just me.