Honored Contributor

Did Courtney Talk about Sizes for the OTO?

I just came in just in time for Susan Graver's OTO. I didn't hear Courtney mention anything about sizing. Since items are no longer staying in our carts long, this would be nice. Did I miss it?  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Re: Did Courtney Talk about Sizes for the OTO?

@beach-mom wrote:

I just came in just in time for Susan Graver's OTO. I didn't hear Courtney mention anything about sizing. Since items are no longer staying in our carts long, this would be nice. Did I miss it?  Smiley Frustrated

Probably not ... I tune her out cuz she talks nonsense.  I wish the hosts would spend more time talking product info rather than taking up air time with useless talk about vacations and fancy hotels they read about.  

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

Probably not ... I tune her out cuz she talks nonsense.  I wish the hosts would spend more time talking product info rather than taking up air time with useless talk about vacations and fancy hotels they read about.  

Just pull up the item on the website and look at the measurements.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@rms1954   I cannot figure out what it is that she actually tells me, but I find her both uninformative and at the same time not interesting.  I know she has a following, but whoever she is presenting, that show is an easy pass for me.  That's okay because I am not buying clothes right now anyway.

Honored Contributor

I am noticing that some of the hosts do not go right into talking about what is presented.  They go the vendor to talk about a few things and never showed all of the colors.  Sandra did this yesterday rambling about nothing and the producer must of said something in her ear because she said "oh wow it is going fast I better go through colors".  It is frustrating.

Esteemed Contributor

Guess, she's picking up  habits from another Host. JT brags that she trained  Courtney  and they are connected at the hip.

I tune her and several others out by not watching . If I am interested  in an item , I  Hope all the specific  info is online .I don't waist my time listening to  nonsense.