Respected Contributor

Did Carolyn mention what size she was wearing in the Barefoot Dreams cardigan TSV?

I think she usually wears a L but I saw a brief clip of her wearing the TSV and whatever size she had on looked too large. Just wondering if that meant the sizing was very generous in the TSV.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did Carolyn mention what size she was wearing in the Barefoot Dreams cardigan TSV?

The Barefoot Dreams sizing is NOT standard Qvc sizing.  Forget about Carolyn, if you are considering buying from the brand, read the sizing carefully. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Did Carolyn mention what size she was wearing in the Barefoot Dreams cardigan TSV?

Thanks, Chrystaltree.  I do have 2 items from this brand already and I did look at the measurements.  Just wondered if this particular item was sized differently.

Honored Contributor

Earlier this morning she mentioned the size.  I don't recall what it was, but she did say that she has smaller shoulders and that she's a 12 on top and 14 on the bottom. 

Frequent Contributor

She said this morning,  she was in a large/xlg.

Respected Contributor

@Miss Elleigh wrote:

She said this morning,  she was in a large/xlg.

Thank you so much.  That was very helpful.

Respected Contributor

@santorini In the Carolyn's Closet, she and the vendor said to go with your numeric sizing. Said she is a 14 -16 and was wearing the corresponding size to those numbers. Also said the sizing is pretty forgiving. I pre ordered the tsv and returned it after one try on. All that material was very unflattering and made the back look kind of hiked up.....just not a good look. Hope you have better luck. I do have the cardi tsv and it looked much better on me.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

I think that the Barefoot Dreams cardigan looked very unflattering on Carolyn because she has larger upper arms. The knit material was gathering around her upper arm area and it did not look good at all. I think that the sleeves were also too long on her. Only the tall, thin models looked ok in that cardigan. I think that the material looked like a cheap fleece blanket.

Honored Contributor

During the morning show, Jayne Brown said she and Pat were both wearing the small/medium in the cardigan so it would stand to reason Carolyn would be in the large/XL.  Jayne also was clear that the arms were fitted in this so I think she was trying to steer people away from going down a size.

I don't like sizing like they did on this.  I think everything should be it's own size.  I really would have needed a med/lge which they didn't have.  I think a small/med would have been too small on my but I would have swam in the lge/XL.