Trusted Contributor

Did Anyone Happen to Hear Mention of Sizes for the TSV

And who was wearing what size?  Did Laurie or Shawn mention what size they were wearing?

Contributor

Re: Did Anyone Happen to Hear Mention of Sizes for the TSV

No, they did not mention sizing one single time. So annoying! This is apparently the same Jean as another boyfriend item A295518, and the reviews are all over the place for sizing. 

The size answers on the Q&A for the TSV item # are all different as well 'size up if in between ', 'size down if in between ', 'these are true to QVC size'. 

Im more than annoyed but will do what I usually do and order 2 sizes, hope for the best, and at worst pay return shipping. Cost of doing business with online shopping 

Respected Contributor

@Equuleus : They did mention the sizes several times; I watched many of the shows, including the end of the day shows. Each model's size was mentioned, as well as the Felt and Shawn sizes.

Since these jeans are not the stretchy jeggings/skinny type, it appears the dominate advice was to use your usual QVC size. And the chart.

Most helpful for me, Felt finally said whatever size you take in LOGO, use that.

*** As usual, when I order jeans for the first time, I just order the 2 most likely sizes. I hate uncertainty and want to know which size really works. I went with 6 and 8. Dark indigo and Vintage. We'll see . . .

Trusted Contributor

@jaybird123 They usually mention.  I've been watching all day.  I have the original but they were pretty relaxed.  I went down a size in these.  It's all a guess.

Trusted Contributor

@Equuleus  Laurie said she was wearing size 00, Amy was in size 0, Deana was in size 4. I didn't hear what size Shawn was wearing. 

Many of the reviews say that the waist gets bigger as the day goes on and that you should size down. They did seem baggier on one of the models, and I don't know how long she had been wearing the jeans. I sized down. If they're too small, I'll try to exchange. If they're out of my size, I'll be refunded my shipping and the amount I paid for the jeans and won't feel too bad about it. It's not like I really *need* jeans. Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

It's really difficult to judge "size" by looking at someone.   I have a friend who is six feet tall......I am more than a foot shorter.   We wear the SAME SIZE.

She looks quite "thin".......I DON'T....................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

tdont you know they all thake an xxx small thats all they say

Respected Contributor

@linda 2 wrote:

tdont you know they all thake an xxx small thats all they say

This is by no means true these days -- they present a variety of women in a variety of sizes and tell us what sizes they are wearing. You may not feel that they are wearing the correct sizes, but that's a judgment for each individual to make.

Contributor

Does anyone else think it is ridiculous to tell us how tall the models are in regard to what size they are wearing? I just want to know their regular size in pants or tops or dresses.....their height has nothing to do with it.

Contributor

Yes, I heard sizes mentioned throughout the day but I replied to your post while the latest presentations of the night were airing. There are different models during the various presentations and I usually wait for the ones that I match to in order to get a true take on what will work for me. It just seemed really odd that all day they were quoting sizes and then stopped, especially when the main questions on Facebook and on QVC were about sizing. Sigh. Woman Frustrated