Regular Contributor

Did Anyone Else Lose Their QVC Wish List Today?

I logged in today & my wish list is completely empty. I had 6 pages of items. I called CS & they said the only thing they can do is contact corporate about it. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me.
Super Contributor

Re: Did Anyone Else Lose Their QVC Wish List Today?

That's weird. Mine is up. Maybe we should start going old school pen and paper.

Super Contributor

Just checked and mine is still there. Sorry that happened to you - hope that corporate can get it back for you!!
Honored Contributor

Mine is still up but I deleated something last night. Has your remained dormant a long time?

Honored Contributor

I just looked. I have 15 items saved, 10 of those are sold out. Guess I don't use it that often.

Regular Contributor

On 2/14/2014 ECBG said:

Mine is still up but I deleated something last night. Has your remained dormant a long time?

I updated it yesterday. I deleted some that were sold out & added some new items. I almost access it every day, to watch prices, etc.

Honored Contributor

I still have mine. Is there any chance that you have more than one account and one has a wish list and one does not?

Occasional Contributor

I lost mine too!  

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is still there. I periodically go through and elimiate items and wonder why I wished for it. I guess it sounded good at the time.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.