Respected Contributor

Re: Did Amy Stran sing on air?

What is the deal on this forum today - is the weather making everybody a cranky anti anything happy? Maybe it's me and I'm just noticing it more today than usual, but boy, there are apparently a lot of cranky stodgy people post here!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I think you're thinking of Nancy Hornbeck, who was a singer.

Contributor

I love her!!! She is a fresh breath of air on a channel full of hosts who take themselves much too seriously. I'm so sorry I missed her singing...

Contributor

I like Amy and I enjoyed Inspired Style once I found it on the schedule. I don't sleep very well. But since Lisa left she has gotten really strange, maybe they all have. All this jumping around, laughing, giggling, personal stories that go on forever, and you never do see the whole presentation of the product. Amy is totally different. She has even picked up the same sayings that Lisa uses. Maybe she wants to be the new LR. The only thing I can think of is that QVC is not making money and they will try anything to sell. There seems to be more items on clearance. If you wait, you can get it on clearance. But new management new trial and error.

Honored Contributor

On 1/24/2015 BonnieBelle said:
On 1/24/2015 wildcat fan said: It was like a bad karaoke performance without music, yet sadly it was obviously planned.

I could just imagine. I can't even stand to listen to her talk let alone sing.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I hear that!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I love Nancy Hornback. She is herself. Never tries to impress by "putting on airs" (sp) and trying to act ultrasophisticated like Courtney, Jennifer-sorry-that was not nice but it is the way I feel when I watch either of them. Nancy is real, like you and me.

Occasional Contributor

Does she ever stop talking?  

Honored Contributor

This thread is from 2015 !