Valued Contributor

I tuned into HSN last night and watched Diane Gilman.  I thought her hair was long and brown, but this woman had short white hair.  Is that Diane Gilman?  Sounded like her.

Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 

Diane was seriously ill and went thru kemo for breast cancer and her hair is now short, white and curly

@disneynut57 wrote:

I tuned into HSN last night and watched Diane Gilman.  I thought her hair was long and brown, but this woman had short white hair.  Is that Diane Gilman?  Sounded like her.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Yes, that's Diane.

Respected Contributor

Yes, that's her. Diane had breast cancer & decided not to color her hair anymore...she looks great & so happy for her.

Frequent Contributor

Diane Gilman was off for awhile and someone else spoke for her presenting her items.  I think she was sick and was expected to return.  I don’t know the specifics but she may have had treatments and lost hair and decided when it grew back in to let it be natural.  She is in her seventies I think.  Glad she is better.

Honored Contributor

Re: Diane Gilman

[ Edited ]

Her hair is beautiful!  She said she was growing it out longer.  I can see that gorgeous white hair long as she has a great head of hair!

Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

Yes, that was her.  She looks beautiful with her natural hair and it's growing in beautifully.  She had chemo for breast cancer and experienced hair loss.  She's 70ish, vibrant and beautiful.  I think she looks better with her silver hair.

Respected Contributor

Diane's white hair is beautiful but I also thought the reddish hair very becoming on her.

Either way, she is a lovely woman; what matters most is what does Diane prefer?

Honored Contributor

What matters most is that she is alive and healthy while blessed with hair that is growing back beautifully.She sure is a hard worker and doesn’t seem to let anything stop her.