Super Contributor
On 2/23/2014 SurvivedOne said:

OP, do you ever get any??? You couldn't be...you have almost 5,000 posts of totally miserable in less than a year.

Hmm...you are getting personal now....you first! LOL! Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor
On 2/23/2014 magicmoodz said:

With all due respect, she has had the help of HGH injections for a very long time.

If she has had HGH injections she's risking serious health problems just to look a few years younger.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Valued Contributor
On 2/23/2014 SurvivedOne said:
On 2/23/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 2/23/2014 willdob3 said:

I believe her but I really don't care how old people are. I never guess ages. Who cares? It doesn't matter.

exactly! What shame is there to be 60- plus, look 60 plus?

Shame? I am a far cry from 60...there is absoultely nothing wrong with any woman choosing to look the best she wishes to be, regardless of age. If fact, its incredible. We take care of our bodies, our health...why would you decide its not appropriate to take care of the outside. I applaud any woman who takes charge of their being. Women are strong, independent, we make our own money and we can choose to take personal pride in how we take care of ourselves, how we look, how we dress. Its fun, happy, empowering. Positive energy. That is how many of us choose to live our lives. I love seeing any woman choosing to be the very best she can be...body, mind and soul. There is absolutely no age limit to such.

I agree SurvivedOne, look the best we can at any age, I think we need to for self esteem.

Super Contributor

She is doing very well selling on HSN, good for her. Why would anyone care if she has had work done.She looks great for 67, she has money to spend if and how she chooses. Some of you might want to go to HSN to give your honest and decent comments about her hair and weight issues.I am 67 , I exercise , diet and have had botox, I think most women want to look their best.I don"t get the hateful comments women make about other women.

Respected Contributor

Diane is 67 years old. I think she looks 60, but not 67.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/23/2014 adelle38 said:

With all due respect, she has had the help of HGH injections for a very long time.

If she has had HGH injections she's risking serious health problems just to look a few years younger.

Can you expand on that? A friend is related to a well-known anti-aging doctor who was quoted in an article about Diane's use of HGH. She has been injecting twice a day since 1998?

Honored Contributor

I think Diane looks good for 67, almost 68 but I also think she should look good if she's getting procedures done. Why get them if they aren't going to make you look better? I always laugh when people get botox, Juvederm, etc. and then brag that they look 10 years younger. Well you ought to or you should get a refund because your injections aren't working! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I do think her hair is a bit overwhelming for her and I can't believe she does much working out. She has a very, very different shape and her body doesn't appear to be one of someone who has a workout routine.

That being said, I thought her TS jeans yesterday were horrendous.

Honored Contributor
I don't recall them every doing a close-up of her face so who knows what she looks like? All you see from the usual distance is hair.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
On 2/24/2014 magicmoodz said:
On 2/23/2014 adelle38 said:

Can you expand on that? A friend is related to a well-known anti-aging doctor who was quoted in an article about Diane's use of HGH. She has been injecting twice a day since 1998?

Possible side effects of HGH use include:

• nerve, muscle, or joint pain
  • swelling due to fluid in the body's tissues (edema)
  • carpal tunnel syndrome
  • numbness and tingling of the skin
  • high cholesterol levels

HGH can also increase the risk of diabetes and contribute to the growth of cancerous tumors.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor
On 2/24/2014 kachina624 said: I don't recall them every doing a close-up of her face so who knows what she looks like? All you see from the usual distance is hair.

I agree! She is always Soooo far away!