Trusted Contributor

Many times people guessing that you look ""ten years younger"" are your own age or older. I'm not sure how many 20 year olds would have the same opinion.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

Last night I ordered 2 pair of her jeans. I have ordered many times in the past. Many of them I've sent back. I can't seem to fit them to me. Her pants sit on the hip.

I like Dianne. I think she's close to my age (67). When she talks about Jimmy Hendrix I have all of the wonderful memories of the 60's too.

I think she looks great. Had she partied as much as she said she did, she'd look pretty bad. She does not look bad. She looks good.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she could do with a little less hair, but overall she's an attractive woman for 67. And I like her attitude about aging-also, she may talk a lot, but at least it's not at 90mph. I have some of her jeans because they fit my body type -- it's very difficult when you carry your weight in your middle and have very slim hips and small derriere. I can seldom find jeans in the stores - if they fit in the waist, they look like clown pants in the hips, if they fit in the hips, I can't get the waist buttoned or they cut me in two. I used to say that some designer could make a fortune if they started making clothes to fit people with my body type, of which there are many especially as you age, and she did it. Most designers seem to think that all women have hour-glass figures - NOT! When I was younger, I was very slim and had a very small waist, but that changed as I got older. So more power to this woman for creating something that has changed fashion for those of us who don't fit the "norm" in our shape! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} BTW, the original bootcut version of the Denim & Co How Smooth jeans is outstanding for people like me - just wish they hadn't messed it up!{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

I believe her but I really don't care how old people are. I never guess ages. Who cares? It doesn't matter.

Super Contributor
On 2/23/2014 willdob3 said:

I believe her but I really don't care how old people are. I never guess ages. Who cares? It doesn't matter.

exactly! What shame is there to be 60- plus, look 60 plus?

Honored Contributor

I still have not tried her jeans though I did get two of her incredible stretchy ribbed tank tops for next to nothing on clearance.

Super Contributor
On 2/23/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 2/23/2014 willdob3 said:

exactly! What shame is there to be 60- plus, look 60 plus?

Shame? I am a far cry from 60...there is absoultely nothing wrong with any woman choosing to look the best she wishes to be, regardless of age. If fact, its incredible. We take care of our bodies, our health...why would you decide its not appropriate to take care of the outside. I applaud any woman who takes charge of their being. Women are strong, independent, we make our own money and we can choose to take personal pride in how we take care of ourselves, how we look, how we dress. Its fun, happy, empowering. Positive energy. That is how many of us choose to live our lives. I love seeing any woman choosing to be the very best she can be...body, mind and soul. There is absolutely no age limit to such.

Valued Contributor
On 2/23/2014 Krimpette said:

I don't much care how she looks. I LOVE her jeans!!!!

Me Too!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

She looks every bit her age to me, which is no big deal. Of course, the front portion of her face is the only part of her body visible and she is wearing makeup. She is so covered up by the hair and bundles of clothing, it is impossible to tell if she is in good shape.

If she is going to brag about her youthfulness, I think it is perfectly okay to comment about it.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/23/2014 Vivian said: Nonsense! She looks like an attractive 60-something woman. And if she cut her hair she'd look younger.

100% agree. The hair ages her.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth