Valued Contributor

Her denim jackets are the best!  

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo- I can't tell! They are item #520-755 and the description says "Vitural Stretch."

I had never tried her jeans before so I bought them in both a 12 and a 10. I kept the 10 and I could probably fit into an 8 - and believe me - I am NO SIZE 8!

I'm extemely happy with them. You may remember the option that was a lighter wash with muted orange, yellow and green embroidery. I get compliments galore.

Those are sold out but there are a couple of other options still available at the clearance price if you're interested.

Hah - for once I might get you to part with some $$!

Honored Contributor

@sandraskates

LOL!

I'm waiting to see what happens with the pair that my mother-in-law is hemming right now. I've had them forever and just never got around to it but I think they are the classic stretch. I found that my Bermuda lost all semblance of structure plus in some areas the fabric is thinner? Its hard to explain

If it makes you feel any better @Chi-town girl got me to buy some clearance stuff on HSNWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

I feel bad for her.  She could look great for her age but she can't accept the fact that she's in her 70's and that she has that "thick in the middle" figure.  She always looks like a fashion "don't".  I saw her for just a minute earlier.  She had some big, block platform espadrille type shoes that looked ridiculous and they were too high for her old legs so she had to stand in a an awkward position.  Flats Diane...wear flats...lol

Honored Contributor

I have to love her?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Diane Gilman on HSN

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo

If I weren't sticking to my "no buying online" thang, I'd be tempted to buy this one...I could wear it and be channeling @GenXmuse lol...but, not at the $80 price, and the reviews weren't great...I don't own any cold shoulder tops (don't hate them but don't love them either YMMV), but this one is pretty IMO...

DG2 by Diane Gilman Cold-Shoulder Paisley Top

@SeaMaiden

Diane looks a mess more often than not IMO.

@chrystaltree

ITA...I almost feel sorry for her.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Regular Contributor

I don't understand the nasty comments about her looks. If it makes her happy, what does anyone else care? Pretty petty.

Honored Contributor

@LinaL wrote:

I don't understand the nasty comments about her looks. If it makes her happy, what does anyone else care? Pretty petty.

@LinaL - I agree! But it's par for the course with the OP. No surprise

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Is not just OP in this thread. Others have jumped in. 

Honored Contributor

@LinaL wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Is not just OP in this thread. Others have jumped in. 

@LinaL - yep, I noticed the pile on & again, not surprised based on what I've read them post before.

I've posted before that there is a culture here on these forums of gossip & mean-spirited online bullying. Despite the fact it's supposedly against community standards,  the moderators allow it. I think some of them enjoy it! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri