Regular Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I just notice that there is outrage by some when an opinion is offered about an article of clothing offered for purchase, as if it were an attack on a specific person.  But *crickets* when a person is dragged.  Maybe those offended people didn't read this thread.

Honored Contributor

@LinaL wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I just notice that there is outrage by some when an opinion is offered about an article of clothing offered for purchase, as if it were an attack on a specific person.  But *crickets* when a person is dragged.  Maybe those offended people didn't read this thread.

@LinaL - that maybe true for some brands or vendors, and a few posters cliques where they gang jump others but fiercely protect their own cliques...but I think the overall culture here is to wallow in the negatives like death, gossip, complain, offend, bash, trash, attack the vendors, hosts and posters. Mean Girls

There used to be more posters that I found to be informative, motivational, interesting, supportive, but they've left and the void is being filled by the debbie downer bullies

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I like her jeans. I bought a couple clearance pair for under $10 each. Did anyone see the article she was talking about in the Palm Beach Post and the pictures of her fabulous apartment. I appreciate her honesty about plastic surgery. 

If your interested, you can copy and paste into your browser.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/lifestyles/fashion--style/the-queen-jeans-says-stretchy-denim-saved-her...

Valued Contributor

The hair has gotta go, she is still living in the 60's and thinks it makes her look younger, but it doesn't, not for her or anyone else.  Her hair color is awful. I watched her for 5 minutes and takes over for the host annoucing colors etc.  If I were a host, hosting her show, I would do whatever to calm her down, because she has no respect for any of the hosts, like she is the only one who can sell her products.??????????? yeah right

Super Contributor

Gilman makes Graver look normal!!

Honored Contributor

She just said it is against the law to wear black in Capri.  I have no idea if that's true and I'm not even sure exactly where it is.

She said you must wear white or gold?  Is that right?  That seems strange.  I know it's probably a resort, but for real?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Capri is an island in Italy and I'm certain, even though I didn't hear her say it, that she was simply exaggerating because it's a resort town where people probably dress for the beach and seldom wear black.

I fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 4 in the morning to Diane Gilman! LOL I'm not a fan of her jeans but I did pick up a shirt on clearance. I've seen shirts before that I've liked but her prices are usually ridiculous

530-139 of course I got it in the olive! It's cute but I would never pay $55 for it!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo My friend (for 50 years) has been watching QVC and HSN asking me about the Hosts.  She wanted to know if I'd bought any Dianne Gilman clothes.

I used to buy a lot of her jeans but (maybe because my butt just outgrew them) but they didn't come up high enough at the butt.

I just stopped ordering them when i lost a little weight.  Her voice and presentations get on my nerves, I don't think I'd want to wake up to her voice.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Well then I guess you know why I woke up?! LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: Diane Gilman on HSN

[ Edited ]

@tropics21 wrote:

The hair has gotta go, she is still living in the 60's and thinks it makes her look younger, but it doesn't, not for her or anyone else.  Her hair color is awful. I watched her for 5 minutes and takes over for the host annoucing colors etc.  If I were a host, hosting her show, I would do whatever to calm her down, because she has no respect for any of the hosts, like she is the only one who can sell her products.??????????? yeah right

Woman Surprised