Honored Contributor

Re: Diane Gilman is back on HSN

[ Edited ]

I like the 'sprinkled' plum/grape, and black, and also the grey options.  Well, I like them all.  Wouldn't mind ordering two or three...........or all of them!

The embroidered (beautiful) options would be more casual, daily wear, (I'm only thinking).

I'm glad Diane is doing very well and looks very well, too.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@Carmie@willdob3:  Did you order anything from her line?

@Hoovermom

I didn’t order anything. I do like the look of the colored jeans, especially the gray ones. Still a bit too sparkly for me. 

Honored Contributor

Diane is playing up her grey hair with the silver boots!

Good to see her doing well.  

Esteemed Contributor

I didn’t order, I’ve had bad luck with the wear of her jeans.  Glad she is well.

Regular Contributor

I quit buying her jeans, the fit is never consistent.  I know she just got back after her illness but they kept showing these jeans for almost the whole hour.  That is one thing I don't like about HSN.  We know in a few minutes if we want the item or not.  I know people tune in at different times, but they kept showing these jeans all day long.  Every time I turned HSN back on the jeans were back on the screen.  I wish Diane well but the quality of her clothes is not the same since she started making the jeans. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes she is and she looks fantastic!  I am so loving her white hair she wears it well.

Honored Contributor

I absolutely loved the black jeans and I wanted them something terrible but I have no luck with her jeans that have the set in waistband and zipper/button.  They just don't work for my body type so I passed.