Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

I have been buying men's white, French cuff shirts for a few years.  They look great with jeans.  Cannot find anything in women's blouses that match that French cuff on a man's shirt.

Love men's blazers too...Penny's frequently has men's blazers on sale in oddball fabric...and I am drawn to them.

I have a closet full of blazers/jackets left from my work days.  I wear them often with jeans.  Love the longer look, too.

I'm 5'6" and short waisted.  If I wear a cropped or short blazer I look out of balance.

Respected Contributor

This looks like the Susan Graver ponte knit boyfriend jacket I bought years ago in so many colors, but they had ruched sleeves.  Still love them.  She did not make a plaid tho.

Respected Contributor

It's funny: I'm reading mostly positive comments on this thread (which is nice, since I started it)--another posting on the same jacket is very negative.

Looking forward to success!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman   I broke down and bought the navy plaid and the mushroom checked on their easy pay to try them out. I also bought size medium for more a 'boyfriend' look, a little bigger. Looking forward to getting these.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman   That's funny about the men's shirts with french cuffs. I LOVE shirts like this, able to use cuff links. I have always loved this look. Love to see men in these too, they will always be in style.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Please post back when you receive them!

I waited too long and did not order.  Was trying to decide if I had an immediate need (I didn't) and the day passed.  Not to mention I have multiple unworn jackets in my closet.

My retired lifestyle just doesn't require much, so I try to be realistic about how much wear I will get out of something.

However, I still like the look and will be interested to know your thoughts on this jacket.