Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Diane Gilman TS bermuda shorts

I received the pair I ordered and they are going back.  I ordered my usual size (medium) and they fit like leggings. The length was good because I chose the petite length, but I do not like how tight they are.  I should have known better.  

Respected Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

I received the pair I ordered and they are going back.  I ordered my usual size (medium) and they fit like leggings. The length was good because I chose the petite length, but I do not like how tight they are.  I should have known better.  

@sandy53 

Thanks for your review. 

Honored Contributor

@LipstickDiva wrote:

I watched the presentation with Colleen and Diane.  Colleen was very clear, saying multiple times that you should stick with your regular size in the bermudas.  She said she is an 8 and was wearing the medium.  She said do NOT size down. Diane agreed with her.  

IMO those were not a bermuda short.  Those were capri pants to me.  Nothing wrong with them but just not a bermuda short. 

@LipstickDiva 

There are two different lengths. Where either hits on the leg depends on one’s inseam. I did not see anything long enough to be considered a capri. Diane was wearing them long enough that they were more of a pedal pusher length.