Esteemed Contributor

Re: Diane Gilman TS HSN Special today...

DG2 sizing is strange. In her jeans I wear a 4 & I'm usually an 8 because of the spandex.  However, they did not say to size down on these.  Too much spandex for me as I have had trouble with bagging & tearing with her jeans.  I wear Laurie Felt silky denim now.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@barrel racer wrote:

DG2 sizing is strange. In her jeans I wear a 4 & I'm usually an 8 because of the spandex.  However, they did not say to size down on these.  Too much spandex for me as I have had trouble with bagging & tearing with her jeans.  I wear Laurie Felt silky denim now.

Hm...interesting. Yes, I just looked at other DG2 pull-ons on HSN.com and there is much less spandex, 1%, in a similar pair...not sure, at ALL, that I'd be the same size in those, but I'd start there I suppose. I'll have to see how these pan out for me. I may try another of her jeggings after I do my "jean inventory" to see what I really need.

Have never been sure about sizing or anything about LF, so I've never tried them. Usually, non-pandemic tmes, I just don't struggle, at all, to find jeans online...I much prefer to go try them on...though it's more effort. Plus, I worked retail for recent years where I was lucky to be able to buy them at a discount & even wholesale...brands like Liverpool, Tribal, Jag. Loved them all. And other than that my other go-tos were Banana Republic, Express, Paige, Lucky.

Valued Contributor

Anyone else receive theirs?  Mine arrived last night, opened tried the top and jeans on and didn't bother with trying the jacket.  Top too big, jeans too big and I didn't care for the fabric of any of them.  The jeans had a shine that looked extremely cheap.   Maybe just me, I had ordered the grey - all ready packed and going to ups tomorrow when I'm off work.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered 1 pair of the jeggings and two of the jackets and I had no fit problems at all.  However, I have been buying DG2 for many years.  I know the fit and the fabric.  I ordered my regular HSN size for the jeggings, despite the fact that they said go down a size.  I never do that with her jeans and jeggings because I have full legs and she designs for thin legs. So, the jeggings were a perfect fit, I will put a tuck in the waist because that is tad big.  I went down a size in the jackets because I am a size smaller on top than I am on the bottom but my regular size would have been fine too.  Now I have DG2 jeggings and bootcut in the chambray and a matching jacket.  I have DG2 skinny jeans in gray and matching jacket.  I also have WWC jeggings in gray and the gray jacket will coordinate with those quite nicely.  New clothes to sit here an work in my home office...LOL

Honored Contributor

I did and sent both the jeggings and jacket back. The fabric felt like rubber. I'm done with this brand.

Super Contributor

I received both  the Knit Flex legging and the Flutter back hoodie (730-608 and 736-522)  and I like them both.  I went with a med in the jeggings and a small in the hoodie.   The jacket is cute!  I like it is just enough different then others I already have, and I got the Moss.  It's beautiful spring  color.  I probably wont were together but I think I will get alot of use of them both.  The green looks awesome with white sneakers. 

Esteemed Contributor

Too much spandex. I had 3 pair of her jeans & they all bagged in the seat an hour after putting on.  Then the knees pulled them down so I needed a belt.  Also the material pulls from the seam & frays. No more DG for me.