Honored Contributor

Re: Diane Gilman TS HSN Special today...

Host Amy said she normally wears size XS but the pair she has on is a size Small. They look fairly snug to me. 

Respected Contributor

I can't tell you how many jeans I've bought that have too much stretch and they won't stay up! 

I have a smaller waist, no tummy and I am always pulling them up.

Give me more 98/2 or all cotton. Those are the ones I am wearing.

Respected Contributor

@LillyBee2 wrote:

I ordered the TSV in one size down from my box store size.  The ones with alot of stretch fit me better a little on the small side. I think these are knit and will have alot more stretch then the DG Jeggings.  The DG Jeggings I ordered a Medium and they fit.  For referance i'm 5'3"  and 145 lbs. with a bit of a tummy.    I also ordered the hoodie that matches.  The gray  is very pretty, but I did go for the green for spring as I have alot of black, gray and blue jeans.  

Thanks for info...btw ...did you get Petite or Regular?

Super Contributor

I ordered the regular length -  I am 28" to my ankle bone -  for my 5'3" height.  The knit maybe is like Kim Gravel flexi-belles  and I wear an 8 reg in hers.  Hope you order and they fit awesome, it's a good price I think for jeans.  

New Contributor

I’m so confused on the sizing. I am a size 6-8 and ordered two in size small. With seeing Amy in small, I’m wondering if I should go with medium? I would appreciate any input, thank you.
New Contributor

I’m also 5’6.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't bought any DG jeans for a couple of years, but I remember they seemed to run a bit large. It's hard to know, but I would have ordered the XS too. I'm small as well, and anything that mentions a size 6 tells me it will be closer to an 8 in a B&M store. I hope you love them!

Honored Contributor

@amyb 

I am 5'2 with long legs, can't wear petite pants, and I was about the same size as you until this Covid thing! I've actually lost weight but that's neither here nor there. I think you made the right choice with the extra small

Much like QVC sizing when something is loaded with spandex you really don't need to overthink it

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I can't tell you how many jeans I've bought that have too much stretch and they won't stay up! 

I have a smaller waist, no tummy and I am always pulling them up.

Give me more 98/2 or all cotton. Those are the ones I am wearing.

@luvmyteddy4 Totally agree.

Regular Contributor

Totally agree luv my teddy.  Small waist, large hips these will not fit me in any size.