Esteemed Contributor

Diane Gilman TS Gabardine blazer!

I LOVE Diane's blazers...these are lovely! She looks great tonight...looks like she's feeling good! She has that tiered top that I love in Spring colors! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Re: Diane Gilman TS Gabardine blazer!

She looks fabulous! I ordered the Navy blazer and a top.

Respected Contributor

Really tempted to order before the colors sell out.  Timeless classic jackets like this one are hard to find these days.

Honored Contributor

I lose and gain weight so frequently due to steroids, etc., that I think I will get the navy and black one. I  recently got a white from Louis dell Olio (love his blazers).  In the market for a black and navy.  That fuschia (which they are calling magenta) is really calling my name but I have one already that I rarely wear.  I think I will pass on it but it looks great with the pants.  Wondering if that is why I never wear mine, because I don't have the same color pants and I do like a columnar look.

Honored Contributor

I'm tempted, they look fabulous!  But I had one of her ponte knit blazers styled just like these.  But after a few wearings, and I mean only 3 or 4 times, the stretch lining stretched out so big it ballooned down below the bottom hem of the blazer, and way past the cuffs of the sleeves.  I wore it past the return cut-off date.  I had to have the lining cut and have the blazer completely re-hemed and re-attached to the lining.  Cost a fortune.

Stretch linings are great for comfort, but I am now always wary of them because of that experience with DG2.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The pink one is so yummy but I have trouble with her sizing. On some pants go down 2 sizes on tops go up.....at least the last time I ordered. Beautiful classic blazer but what size???? Up or down?

Honored Contributor

I am seriously thinking about the pink; I have a lot of blush pink in my spring/summer wardrobe.  I love the look of a blazer with jeans and white tee.  And...dare I say it...I can dress it up or dress it down.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

Maybe, like her jeans, she's improved on the material?

The virtual stretch is so much nicer than the super stretch...

I like the blazer and I'm considering the white...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

Maybe, like her jeans, she's improved on the material?

The virtual stretch is so much nicer than the super stretch...

I like the blazer and I'm considering the white...

@Andreatoo   That's what I'm thinking may be the case too.  I really like that magenta/red color! I just don't know.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

I lose and gain weight so frequently due to steroids, etc., that I think I will get the navy and black one. I  recently got a white from Louis dell Olio (love his blazers).  In the market for a black and navy.  That fuschia (which they are calling magenta) is really calling my name but I have one already that I rarely wear.  I think I will pass on it but it looks great with the pants.  Wondering if that is why I never wear mine, because I don't have the same color pants and I do like a columnar look.

I LOVE Louis's Blazers too!!!!!  Diane's blazer's are nice too...maybe when there's a priced reduction...I did order one of her Pepblum tops!! The one day only...! 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West