Honored Contributor

Diane Gilman News

[ Edited ]

Diane has recruited Sam Saboura who was the rep for One World on SHQ, he is with Diane now. wonder if Shivan is still with her too. 

Honored Contributor

I thought I heard the host say Shivan will still be the brand ambassador.

Honored Contributor

Last night Diane had Sam on with her, so I do hope Shivan is still there, I have always liked her. 

Super Contributor

I was too confused when I happend to be clicking through channels and saw Sam on HSN.  I thought I must be looking at ShopHQ, but then Diane Gilman popped up.  Anyway, I have so many questions.  Most importantly, how many representatives does one brand need?

Honored Contributor

Isn't Sam still the rep for One World on ShopHQ??  This is so confusing--LOL!! Who can keep track??

Trusted Contributor

Shivan is still the brand ambassador. Sam is the "creative director".  Shivan and Sam will be doing a Facebook live today at 6 pm EST. They will also be doing a 2 hour show together tonight on HSN beginning at 7 pm.

Sam answered some questions on FB saying he is helping Diane with designs/styling and won't be taking the brand into any radical direction.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Diane Gilman News

[ Edited ]

I wonder if he will also continue to represent One World on ShopHQ as the "face" of the brand - or if One World will just be another brand to leave that network.  I think One World fashion would be a popular line to feature either here on QVC or HSN.

Honored Contributor

Sam is no longer with OW. I read something about that when I googled his name. 

Honored Contributor

One World is excellent. 

Prices, fashion items and choices, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Diane actually that Sam will be the head of her design team.  She's taking some down time to travel, relax, get new ideas.  Sam will bring new ideas and fresh ideas to the brand.  Shivan's role will not change.  We'll be seeing her and Sam on the shows and Diane will make appearances.  I think Diane knows that after all this time DG2 has to move forward to stay relevant and she's knocking on the door to 80.