Valued Contributor

Diane Gilman 25th Anniversary

shes on every Friday night in May. she has got some BEAUTIFUL stuffon tonight and good prices. Lots of new stuff! I just adore her and my closet is full of her stuff.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Diane Gilman 25th Anniversary

[ Edited ]

I just turned on HSN and found Diane Gilman.  WOW her stuff is beautiful.  But when did DIane stop coloring her hair?  She looks really old. Look at her and you will not go natural for a long time.  I thought that someone else was selling her stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

@teachergal wrote:

I just turned on HSN and found Diane Gilman.  WOW her stuff is beautiful.  But when did DIane stop coloring her hair?  She looks really old. Look at her and you will not go natural for a long time.  I thought that someone else was selling her stuff.

she's battling cancer......

Esteemed Contributor

@teachergal  Diane had breast cancer.After losing her hair to chemotherapy she decided to let it grow in natural.

Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@teachergal wrote:

she's battling cancer......

She is now cancer free.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@teachergalI believe she's in her mid 70s and considering what she's been through I think she looks pretty good.  Was never a fan of her long, flowing hair.

Honored Contributor

I have many of her jeans and jeggings. Not anything else of hers. No embellished or embroidered denims either...just the plain stuff.

Trusted Contributor

When I saw her last night she looked radiant.  Her white hair is gorgeous, and she's growing it out more.  The woman is fearless.  So happy for her.

Honored Contributor

She loves her new hair....she is happy!  Just be kind.

Honored Contributor

My sister also had breast cancer and also let her hair grow in natural after a lifetime as a bottle blonde.  Now people seriously think we're twins.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment