Trusted Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

DG2 by Diane Gilman Dramatic Hi-Low Printed Crepe Colorblock Top

DG2 by Diane Gilman Dramatic Hi-Low Printed Crepe Colorblock Top

Good Grief!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Agree. I tried a couple of her tops last year, and the quality was not there. Returned. 

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I have a couple of her tops which I'm very happy with.   But item #687-811!!!  Can't imagine who/why anyone would wear this????  JMHO!!!!

I also remember someone on QVC, Beth something, who sold washable silk items.  What happened to that???

@kaydee50 

Oh goodness! That is bad! And I have nothing against the whole drama length in the back but that pattern combo?! Pretty ugly

Respected Contributor

her tops are thin, see thru, and downright unattractive, but her jeans are fabulous!

Honored Contributor

I saw that top too. Definitely not my style.

It seems to me she used to have more classic pieces, but lately I have seen trendier items. 

Respected Contributor

20+ years ago she made great knit tank dresses with coordinating jackets (separate purchase). Back then she was one of the priciest HSN vendors.

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

It seems to me she used to have more classic pieces, but lately I have seen trendier items. 

@wilma 

I have a couple of her quad blend turtlenecks that are really nice and a woven blouse that I like 

Esteemed Contributor

You're kidding right?  That has got to be the worst thing I have ever seen.  Apologies to anyone that bought it.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@wilma 

I have a couple of her quad blend turtlenecks that are really nice and a woven blouse that I like 

@Andreatoo 

I remember seeing those turtlenecks at some point in the past. They were more my style & looked nice, but I didn’t need any at that time.