Esteemed Contributor

OK, have any of you ladies seen the ads (or have ordered) from this new fashion club thing called "Dia?"

It's a membership thing that offers personal styles sent to you if you like the items you keep if not you return (free).

I've heard of these kind of membership boxed shopping with shoes and I don't know if they're still around.  I wonder about this new model for shopping via boxes of items hand selected for you.

Time will tell.....

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Ive seen a lot of ads for these places lately on late-night TV.  Most seem to cater to plus size women and they don't look so hot in the clothing which is very unflattering. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've heard of them.  I prefer to dress myself.

Esteemed Contributor

I have only heard about the one for men...late night tv...if i understand it correctly...they send you four or five items every month....i can't imagine having so much clothing arriving that often..and then the problem having to pack them up and return what you don't want...

Never seen the one for women...but it would not be something i was interested in...other then how everyone likes what they receive...

Esteemed Contributor

You may look at YouTube Videos.

Esteemed Contributor

It sounds something like Stitch Fix, which my DD gave me a couple years ago. I may have gotten about 8 different "fixes" before I called it quits, since they couldn't seem to get anything right, even though I was very specific in my requests.

You only have a few days in which to return things. Also, I found their prices to be extremely high. I kept one blouse and one sweater. (And learned of some great jean designers.)

One thing they did get right, and that was my sizes! The cards they sent that illustrated an entire outfit (highlighting the piece they were sending) were very nicely done, too.

I think I told them again and again what I did not like, and what I did like and was even searching for, and invariably, it seemed as though they were trying to get me to think outside my fashion box. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

A box of surprise clothes every month?! Sounds like heaven! lol (assuming it's nice stuff)

I think it sounds like fun...I've only heard about it with shoes...

I just looked it up. Plus size only! Bummer.....

Respected Contributor

I've seen commercials for a monthly subscription for clothes.  Mario Lopez' wife does a radio commercial for one.

Just Fab is for shoes.

Fabletics does a monthly athletic outfit.

I'm sure there are a variety of companies that do this.