Respected Contributor

I've reported it as inappropriate. Others may do the same. The OP is presumptuous at best.

Regular Contributor

and no one has mentioned the comment about especially loving the REAL leather and FUR...that's always a trouble making post in action...

Valued Contributor

I think a post promoting universal acceptance & understanding is always a good thing. Thank you, OP!

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Super Contributor

How inappropriate and disgusting!

Super Contributor

Okay.

Honored Contributor

I'm not getting the "inappropriate" here, or the "disgusting." I find some of the eeactions to the OP more of the latter. While extremely doubtful that QVC would ever say something, Dennis would be sadly aware that any mention of his marital status could cost him sales. Certainly it shouldn't, which was the OPs point.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor
I don't think that the OP or anyone else knows why Dennis does not want to discuss his personal life on air and TO ASSUME that he is reluctant to discuss the subject because he is ashamed, been told by QVC not to bring it up or is concerned that to,discuss the subject will negatively affect sales is completely unwarranted.
Valued Contributor

Good grief, people, if he did not say a word it would be rather obvious as it is with some of the other hosts and vendors. You people that report posts need to get a life.

Valued Contributor
Jimminy Christmas, don't post anything more.
Respected Contributor

Hello, EileneCooks and welcome. Smile

Sorry for the rough welcome you got. Hope you enjoy posting here.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder