Occasional Contributor

Wow,.Dennis rather hard on the new model calling her out for not holding on to the cuff of the coat..Really?!? Rude!

Valued Contributor

Can't stand him. Immediate change of channel when he's on.

Honored Contributor

I can not stand listening to his rough  voice.  It sounds like a barking seal. I do not like his coats either... and that he has a line of real fur coats that he sells.. Shame on him.

Honored Contributor

I watched last nights presentation and it really bothered me how they were styling poor dark haired Maria!

they send super model thin Kate out in a sweater, buttoned and belted but Maria's was wide open and so unflattering! If she'd been styled like Kate it would have been a completely different story because I've seen her in well fitted pieces (Linea) and it's like she's lost weight!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I watched last nights presentation and it really bothered me how they were styling poor dark haired Maria!

they send super model thin Kate out in a sweater, buttoned and belted but Maria's was wide open and so unflattering! If she'd been styled like Kate it would have been a completely different story because I've seen her in well fitted pieces (Linea) and it's like she's lost weight!

I agree: they don't pay attention to styling her! I haven't seen her looking good in a long while. Everyone is not a mannequin like Kate and Katia!

Honored Contributor

I love Dennis Basso and I love him even more today.  Check out A267824.  I bought it in my new favorite color...gray.  Original price $158.50, sale price $69.80.  With three flex plays.  Score!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I've seen Dennis many times where Maria has been styled beautifully.  He might have styed her as you saw her because it's an often used look.

Trusted Contributor

His coats used to be fabulous!  Now....not so much.  Not sure what happened but I bought and returned all 3 for various reasons from fit to quality to style.  Terrible!

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I love Dennis Basso and I love him even more today.  Check out A267824.  I bought it in my new favorite color...gray.  Original price $158.50, sale price $69.80.  With three flex plays.  Score!!!!!!

I got this one too!! I bought the last coat he had that was a TSV and reversable. I LOVE it....it was so warm these last 2 weeks with the temps down in the teens. I usually buy my coats at Macy's or J C Penneys......I love the quality of that coat and saw this one and had to have it. I will have a dressier coat for Spring since the lining is zipped out.

I also like that you get different looks with both of these coats.