Honored Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso wearing jeans ?

Well, ladies, you've all summed up my own reaction to the OP, so I don't need to add anything.  Some things (posters?) boggle the mind.

Respected Contributor

I had to rush to see the video.  Wow how could anyone expect you to purchase a jacket from Dennis Basso while he was wearing jeans!  What a fabulous decision on your part.  I definitely see your infallible reasoning.  If only he had looked polished, then perhaps it would have changed the look of the jacket that had absolutely nothing to do with how he looked.

Three cheers for you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellodaliWoman LOL

(ETA:  That did it; now I'm going to have to watch the video, too!  And in future I'll base all my purchase decisions - clothing, household items, jewelry - on what the vendor is wearing.  One can never be too careful.)

Respected Contributor

@colleena wrote:

...You would have bought the jacket if he wasn't wearing jeans?

Funny - laugh out loud funny! 

Trusted Contributor

He wears jeans all the time.  Most of the time with a sports jacket. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever   Dennis has been in jeans before.  It's late, it's Saturday and no big deal.  You are not watching the Queen and King of Great Britain.  This is a shopping network.  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Reever. Should have been watching when, in the middle of the night, he came roaring onto the set in pink Bermudas.  As long as it wasn't a Speed-O, I'm good with it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

That is no big deal. What is disturbing is that the jacket was not new. It had been sold before and had many reviews. Now they are selling it as a pre-season price. How deceptive!!!😦

Valued Contributor

I think he was going to a casual event after his segment.

He and Shawn were talking about him needing to go, his car was waiting.  He did of rush off the set at the end.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm just imagining Reever getting set to watch Dennis Basso, then seeing that he's wearing jeans: NOT BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS SLOB!

Myself, I'm not prejudiced against jean-wearers.