Honored Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso wearing jeans ?

If you are so worried about class @Reever  why is it you never show any?  There is nothing classy about the way you post, it's always mean and nasty

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

The OP has stated many times that she longs for the wardrobes of yesteryear. 2018 must be very confusing for this poster.

Bob Mackie is always dressed in a dignified manner.  Class never goes out of style. Tova personified elegance also. 

Hmmm. I could swear I've seen Bob Mackie appear on the air in jeans and a sportcoat/blazer as well . . .

Honored Contributor

It's fine if he wore jeans.  I just don't like jeans with holes in them.  I don't have them, and I never will have them.  I couldn't care less if they are in style.

DB always looks fine.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

When I saw him presenting the jacket with Shawn he was in dark denim jeans and a blazer.  They weren't faded out, torn, etc.

Dennis wears jeans a lot on air.  I thought he looked just fine. 

Honored Contributor

@elatedwrote:

That is no big deal. What is disturbing is that the jacket was not new. It had been sold before and had many reviews. Now they are selling it as a pre-season price. How deceptive!!!😦

I'm not going to say it's disturbing to me but I noticed many items that had a pre-season price weren't new items.  The SG cold-shoulder dress that was a TSV last year was at a pre-season price that was lower than the TSV price.  I think they used pre-season price as another word for sale price.

Esteemed Contributor

Leah was the one who got DB to wear jeans. She suggested he do so on air and noticed he never wore them. He seemed very happy to do so. I'm sure he thought he did not have the physique for jeans but found out he could do so. 

I notice when wearing jeans, DB's jeans are always neat and pressed. I don't see how anyone would complain about DB's dress when we have Isaac slumping around in those awful, too-tight jackets, all in wrinkled black with no socks on. Dennis looks to me like he tries and is very careful with what he wears. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The bigger question is, is Dennis taller or shorter than his husband?  Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

The bigger question is, is Dennis taller or shorter than is husband?  Woman Wink

You forgot he probably whitens his teeth! She does come up with some good ones!

Valued Contributor

wrote:

The bigger question is, is Dennis taller or shorter than his husband?  Woman Wink

Lol @Lipstickdiva, great post!  Woman LOL