Honored Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso wearing jeans ?

She only comes on to insult someone....

Honored Contributor

I always find these threads puzzling last time I looked it was 2018 not 1958, what is wrong with a man wearing jeans and a blazer while presenting his clothes.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Dennis Basso makes a point of wearing jeans when he comes to QVC on Saturdays. Leah often comments on it in a teasing way. 

Contributor

wrote:

Very surprised to see Dennis Basso on television in jeans. And not a dark wash denim. I know many people think these designers are "trendy" and "edgy" but in my opinion he didn't look polished. I passed on his pre-season priced Jacket. 

He loves gold zippers and I hate them the only gold I love these days is my BRUNO 24kt..we dance to it at the senior center

.Loved him at the grammys when he told the band to chill and let him speak after winning 3in a row! Anyone see Hey walk out after Rhiannas cleavage shaking performance in the left corner of the stage in front of JZ would understand..

Contributor

wrote:

Good ole' predictable Reever. Never disappoints. Who cares what he wears? I mean, besides you!

I care he is comical here at The home of you notice his slacks are made with a swing on The bottom to make him appear taller lol are his jeans belled too gotta catch him with jeans hope he throws on a pair of white Ǹikes

Contributor

wrote:

Very surprised to see Dennis Basso on television in jeans. And not a dark wash denim. I know many people think these designers are "trendy" and "edgy" but in my opinion he didn't look polished. I passed on his pre-season priced Jacket. 

He loves gold zippers and I hate them the only gold I love these days is my BRUNO 24kt..we dance to it at the senior center

.Loved him at the grammys when he told the band to chill and let him speak after winning 3in a row! Anyone see Bey walk out after Rhiannas cleavage shaking performance in the left corner of the stage in front of JZ would understand..

Contributor

wrote:

One time there was a problem with his travel bag and he appeared on TV in pink bermuda shorts.  The show went on......

Everyone wears jeans.  He doesn’t live in suits, ya know.

HAAAAAAAAAAA🐒

Trusted Contributor

Oh, the horror! Mr. Basso in Jeans! LOL

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

The OP has stated many times that she longs for the wardrobes of yesteryear. 2018 must be very confusing for this poster.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

wrote:

The OP has stated many times that she longs for the wardrobes of yesteryear. 2018 must be very confusing for this poster.

Bob Mackie is always dressed in a dignified manner.  Class never goes out of style. Tova personified elegance also.