Respected Contributor

Dennis Basso wearing jeans ?

Very surprised to see Dennis Basso on television in jeans. And not a dark wash denim. I know many people think these designers are "trendy" and "edgy" but in my opinion he didn't look polished. I passed on his pre-season priced Jacket. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso wearing jeans ?

I'm pretty sure Dennis always (or usually) wears jeans.  Maybe you're confusing him with Louis Del'Olio.

Honored Contributor

Good ole' predictable Reever. Never disappoints. Who cares what he wears? I mean, besides you!

Trusted Contributor

Very surprised to see Dennis Basso on television in jeans. And not a dark wash denim. I know many people think these designers are "trendy" and "edgy" but in my opinion he didn't look polished. I passed on his pre-season priced Jacket. 

You would have bought the jacket if he wasn't wearing jeans?

Honored Contributor

i have seen him in jeans plenty of times. he looks good.

evidently people dont watch him enough to notice his different looks.

if i want to buy an item i dont care what the vendor is wearing. i pay attention to the item itself.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

One time there was a problem with his travel bag and he appeared on TV in pink bermuda shorts.  The show went on......

Everyone wears jeans.  He doesn’t live in suits, ya know.

Honored Contributor

I've seen Basso in jeans before.  He's a person, he's not an image.  He wears a variety of clothing styles just like all of us.  Just like all fashionable men.  That includes jeans.  He probably wears trunks when he goes swimming and maybe even pj's when he goes to bed....lol

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Many times he's worn them.  Even white jeans.  And no socks. 

Honored Contributor

He wears jeans more than not.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

what-smiley-emoticon.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif