Honored Contributor

Dennis Basso never disappoints!

I just received a DB sweater that I picked up from either the Lunchtime or Primetime specials earlier this month.  Regular price was $80.  I paid $35.

It's item A344761 - Jacquard Sweater Cowl Neck w/ hi/lo hem.  I bought the ivory.

What a fantastic looking sweater!  Ivory with silver metallic threads.... in what I would refer to as a random knitted pattern ... but actually there is a rather abstract look to the pattern with the silver threads outlining each shape.

Absolutely love it!  Way to go, Dennis!

Respected Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso never disappoints!

That looks good!  Too bad my size is all sold out!

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA   ...Nice top!  Enjoy!  They don't have my size, so I don't have to be tempted!  

I only have two DB pieces, but am very pleased with both, so I'm always interested in seeing what he's selling.

Honored Contributor

It's beautiful!  I'm contemplating ordering the ivory.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for sharing! I think I'm going to waitlist the blue one, it's a really nice sweater. I have a few of DB's tops and have been pleased with all of them. 

I really enjoy reading the reviews and seeing names I recognize from the boards Smiley Happy

It makes me trust the reviews even more! 

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Esteemed Contributor

Wow what a beautiful top, I'm sold ordered it in the ivory.

Honored Contributor

LOVE DENNIS!!!  Enjoy!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Just an update ....

Many years ago - Susan Graver had something that came with a 10" wide, 6' long fringed scarf in a gray metallic.  t has been draped around the sweater coat that my dress form has been wearng for months .... one of those things you see everyday, but don't "see."

Anyway - just realized this morning - it's a perfect piece to go with the DB sweater.  

Grays are tricky to coordinate.  But - luckily this scarf and SG's gray lustra knit pants are good grays for the sweater!  An ivory turtleneck from Chico's completes my look.  

Esteemed Contributor

My sweater arrived this weekend in ivory......gorgeous!  Glad I sized down after seeing the models, I still have the A-line silhouette and it's just enough not as full on me as the models.  The material is so soft and cozy and the cowl neck is very flattering,   The sweater is very lightweight too which I appreciate.  

Thanks for posting @ALRATIBA!

Respected Contributor

I love ALL my Dennis items and that lovely sweater will make me look like a pretty snowflake. Must have....thanks for helping me spend my Santa cash! Wear it in good health and thanks for the tip.