Contributor

Looking for opinions on the fit of the jacket. With customers that are familiar with Dennis Basso. Should I size up or stick with my normal size that I wear ? I wear a medium in tops and some jackets. 

Manly asking because the last water resistant TSV jacket I ordered felt snug in the shoulders...not a Dennis Basso. 

Thank You! 

Respected Contributor

This jacket says true to size so I ordered two in the medium I usually wear. The measurements for the medium was perfect for what I needed. I read that sometimes his clothing runs large but in this jacket it was true to size. Someone had already ordered and stated they were glad not to have sized down. Hope this helps. I got the turquoise and the fuchsia.

Frequent Contributor

I'm undecided between a medium and a large.  I always worry if I wear a little sweater or heavier top there won't be enough room in the arms.  Love the green and turquoise colors.  Although the khaki is a good neutral.

Super Contributor

I was in between sizes and ordered the medium instead of the small based upon the fact that Pat, this morning, was wearing the medium.  I find coats always look better being a little bit larger than smaller.

Honored Contributor

I purchased one only because I badly need a raincoat with a hood.  This has a hood (that's practically useless I understand reading the reviews)  But at least it has one.  And so what if you need to hold on to it to keep it on?....At least it has a hood.  Good going Dennis.

Honored Contributor

It is a cute jacket! DB does very nice work. I hope everyone loves it. 

I'd be tempted if I still lived up north but, here in the hot south, umbrellas are the way to go. Adding a raincoat is too hot in rainy season. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso TSV fit ?

[ Edited ]

Dennis usually sizes his outerwear very generous.  Yesterday, Marybeth stated she is a size 10, but was wearing the coat in a size small.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso TSV fit ?

[ Edited ]

I didn't purchase, but I liked the pink and turquoise.  I thought the reviews stated it ran small. 

I have so many raincoats that I could never have justified this purchase.  It was a nice basic-nothing special.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"