Regular Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso TSV September 16........

do you mean it will be way to long for me or for you

Super Contributor

I got the preview e-mail yesterday and I have a question about the gray. Is it a light gray, or dark? The first photo shown in the e-mail, with the model with long brown hair, looks light to medium gray. The photo after clicking on 'shop now', with the blonde model, looks much darker to me. Thanks!

I'm thinking of ordering the black or gray, however, I really like all of the color choices.

Regular Contributor

please can someone answer my question for the ones who received theres already do the sleeves run long

Regular Contributor

i really want this coat but im afraid the sleeves may to long and how heavy is it

a fall jacket or can you wear it during the winter.

Regular Contributor

b

Super Contributor

On 9/14/2014 bequeen said:

b

Please stop bumping threads it's against standards & disrespectful of other posters (some people don't know & end up getting banned) tia

Regular Contributor

sorry i didn't know that im new on this board and don't know all the rules how is disrespectful all i trying to do is get someone to read my post

Super Contributor

On 9/14/2014 bequeen said:

sorry i didn't know that im new on this board and don't know all the rules how is disrespectful all i trying to do is get someone to read my post

Might be a good idea to click the word Standards at the top of this screen & read them,I doubt Webbie cares if we know or not before we get banned from posting (they've been more strict lately, heads up)

Here's one of the standards"Do not bump messages." Hth Smile

Honored Contributor

PS - if it's any help, I am 5'10 and this jacket has sleeve length that would fit my arms comfortably without being short.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Also be careful of : ""Please refrain from posting InsideQ content to Community blogs and forums as InsideQ is intended to be exclusive information. This includes Today's Special Value® item numbers and other information found only within the publication. We appreciate your respect of fellow members."" Better to know than not be able to post anymore IMHO (: