Occasional Visitor

Dennis Basso Full Length Faux Mink Coat

Would Dennis every consider bringing back just the beautiful, basic, Faux Mink Coat back just for a little while ??? Please.  I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants one. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso Full Length Faux Mink Coat

@ybbored wrote:

Would Dennis every consider bringing back just the beautiful, basic, Faux Mink Coat back just for a little while ??? Please.  I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants one. Smiley Happy

In my experience, Dennis NEVER  "brings back". I'm still waiting for a return of A 50925, in my opinion the best coat that was EVER sold on QVC. 

Some of us BEGGED for a return of that coat in additional colors, and for a short while there was a waitlist for plum and gray, but after about 6 months, the waitlist was cancelled.

I hope you have good luck with your request.

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling he can't make the faux furs the way he did years ago because of the expense. I have his black mink from probably 10 years ago and it looks real and is weighty like real fur. The stuff he's selling today does not compare with what he sold years ago.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Pam McCoy on Evine will be doing coats?  Her faux mink was far superior to Dennis' faux mink.  I once ordered jackets from each of them so I could compare them side by side.  Pam's won by a mile.  I've still got it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I wonder if Pam McCoy on Evine will be doing coats?  Her faux mink was far superior to Dennis' faux mink.  I once ordered jackets from each of them so I could compare them side by side.  Pam's won by a mile.  I've still got it.

I agree about Pam McCoy.  Beautifull coats and jackets.  I have so many of her lamb jackets.  Amazing.  But Pam had Tissavel.  That's that French company that wove the faux fur.  I once wore my Tissavel to New York and people stared at me.  Not a good stare. I have expected someone throw dye at me.   All thinking my coat was real.  If there was one thing, her faux fur looked too real.