Respected Contributor

I've always been a graver and misrahi fan, have lots of their tops. About 2 months ago I saw a Basso top on one of his shows and decided to give it a try. Loved it !! nice fit, loved the print. I ordered another top on clearance back on 10/27 (just got it today 11/14) and it's beautiful. It's a clearance top, no return so thank goodness it fits well, nice fabric. I'm not a fan of all the talking Dennis does but the 2 tops I bought has caused me to add him to my favorites. And the price was reasonable on both. Graver is getting to expensive for me

Honored Contributor

I have made and designed clothing.  IMO, Dennis is way up there.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't think I have any of his tops.  Apparently I am a collector of his costs though.  😊

Honored Contributor

It's nice to step out of your comfort zone at times.  I did that with WWC and Lisa Rinna and I was pleasantly surprised.  They both became  "go to" designers for me.  I never tried Basso because I was deeply disappointed by the two coats I bought from him years ago so I never went back.  I was once a big SG fan but she does too many prints and I'm just not into all that liquid knit stuff anymore.  I work from my home office now, I don't need her type of clothes.  

Respected Contributor

DB fashions are rarely offered in Petite.  I tried a few things but they never fit correctly. I have written to him to ask for Petites but he never responded.  Guess its not his call.

Valued Contributor

I have a jacket and matching pants from DB that fits perfect and is in a good quality fabric.  I'm just wondering if he's getting out of the faux fur coats and vests.  I'm really in the market for a new faux coat and vest and nothing seems to be available.    Does anyone know?

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I don't think I have any of his tops.  Apparently I am a collector of his costs though.  😊

@GCR18 Me too.

Honored Contributor

I recently got two of his blouses on sale and have two more on the way.  

Not easy to find dressy blouses in "my colors."   Very happy with these two.  I got the red and the black chiffon with pleated tie and matching tank.

I have the white with the black tie and the charmeuse in amber on the way.

I think the sale price of all four added together was about what the regular price was for one!

All my LBD "cocktail" dresses are black and these two chiffons will work great over the sleeveless ones.

Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I've always been a graver and misrahi fan, have lots of their tops. About 2 months ago I saw a Basso top on one of his shows and decided to give it a try. Loved it !! nice fit, loved the print. I ordered another top on clearance back on 10/27 (just got it today 11/14) and it's beautiful. It's a clearance top, no return so thank goodness it fits well, nice fabric. I'm not a fan of all the talking Dennis does but the 2 tops I bought has caused me to add him to my favorites. And the price was reasonable on both. Graver is getting to expensive for me

I love DB...just got 2 of his coats...been collecting them for several years.Never disappointed~Great quality and design! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I have several of his tops and they're wonderful!