Honored Contributor

Re: Denise Richards Wedding Gown

Each to their own. I think the dress is ridiculous. It looks like she draped a table cloth, sarong style, over her under garments...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

@lmt Who is she, never heard of her before. I must say that I am not crazy about the dress. Outside on a beach in CA it is probably appropriate though.

@luvdoodles

She's a pretty big actress that got a lot of work in the 90s and the 2000s. I recommend Undercover Brother if you want to laugh a lot. She used to be married to Charlie Sheen!

I think what she's wearing is perfect for the setting, the occasion, and considering what her hot new husband is wearing! LOL she had a short-lived reality show a while back and I think I saw it once or twice. They had just lost her mother and Denise's father moved in with her and the girls. Seemed like a really nice man.

The daughter standing next to her in the first picture looks so much like her father Charlie Sheen!

Valued Contributor

It's a small world on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! Denise Richards married Nicolette Sheridan's ex-husband, and so did Lisa Rinna!

Respected Contributor

Hate it - although I did love the little romper look on my daughter - when she was about 4.

Wishing the newlyweds a lifetime of love.

Honored Contributor

I think she's a little long in the tooth for that style, her daughter's are dressed more appropriately for her wedding than she is. Denise would have looked lovely in something long, lacy and flowy. I too hope this time she has chosen someone who won't disappoint her. Some women make the same mistakes over and over again. Charlie Sheen ugh! I can't even imagine.

Esteemed Contributor

It's her day to wear what she wants, and she looks happy.  Her outfit looks appropriate for the setting, especially compared to what the groom wore.  Her daughters are lovely too.  Wish her the best.

Honored Contributor

What's up with her feet?

And sorry, the get-up is ugly.

(The new hubs is a hottie though.)

Respected Contributor

The romper is awful.  The "veil" around her waist is awful.  Her legs/feet are are awful.  I'm surprised such a good looking woman could look this awful!  Did I say awful enough?

Contributor

I think so too!

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Geez that heavy set blonde in the first photo looks just like Angela from 90 Day Fiance.

OMG I thought the same thing LOL Smiley Happy