Valued Contributor

Denise Austin collection of Easy Spirit shoes looks like they will be the TSV next week, January 5th.  Looked up Denise Austin at HSN.com  and it showed 4 pairs of shoes,  One is almost sold out, only 5 pairs in each size,  If this is the TSV, what will they do on that day?  Sell out in 15 minutes?  It was $99, others around $79.  The $99 pair is sneakers, others are mules.  

Esteemed Contributor

It's most likely a different style sneaker that will be the TS.  I find HSN does not pre show their TS's and if they do it will come up as "sold out" as they are not available for purchase until the actual day it is presented.   I've seen this happen with Colleen Lopez items and others.

Regular Contributor

Her voice drove me nuts when she was on TV.  I see that she has had some kind of voice coaching because she's not as raspy when she talks.

Honored Contributor

I have always enjoyed her.  I use to watch her and do her workout.  Her face looks a little different to me but otherwise her body looks the same.  I always liked her approach that you didn't have to be in a gym and she was always outside.  I need a decent pair of sneakers so I will be watching to see what she has.  Have a great day everybodySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

She appears to have gone to Christy Brinkley's face surgeon... they are morfing into twins.... can not stand her open mouth smile or whatever it is she does with her mouth... every picture it is the same thing... her voice makes me want to gag...Fitness expert Denise Austin hasn’t slowed down since hitting her mid-60s.See related image detailSee related image detailSee related image detail See related image detail

See the source image

Honored Contributor

238-2386218_horse-horse-with-a-smile-hd-png-download.png

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I have always enjoyed her.  I use to watch her and do her workout.  Her face looks a little different to me but otherwise her body looks the same.  I always liked her approach that you didn't have to be in a gym and she was always outside.  I need a decent pair of sneakers so I will be watching to see what she has.  Have a great day everybodySmiley Happy

@sunshine 919 

ITA...I always enjoyed watching her to. She seems to have a positive energy and enjoys being fit. Don't understand why people feel the need to demean others for what they look like or for how they smile. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

Not nice.

Esteemed Contributor

Her enthusiasm is similar to Susan Graver's.

I never noticed the mouth thing before it was pointed out here. She certainly is in good shape.  

How old is she anyway?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Have no idea who she is even with the pics, but maybe she doesn't like her normal smile and this is her alternative for that.  I know I don't like my normal smile, although I haven't come up with much of an alternative besides a sorta Mona Lisa not quite a smile smile.  Also, the open mouth smile seems to be taught in all the children's dance classes.  All the good dancers do it.