Regular Contributor
Help! I had no idea the D&co elastic waist side pocket styles were gone. I need a few pair of capris. If I search capris all I get are crops, wide leg crops, but no capris. Anyone else disappointed too? I am 72 and need the pull on and prefer the capris length.
Regular Contributor

Regular Contributor
Denim color not solids.
Respected Contributor

@imagemd You could take a look at the Denim and Company Skimmers. These pants are not crops, but they seem to be a little longer than petal pushers. I wonder if skimmer replaced capri.

Trusted Contributor

@imagemd, do you have a Boscovs near you? We were there over the weekend and they have tons of them on sale, most between $16.99 and 29.99. They have them online as well.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Honored Contributor

@imagemd wrote:
Help! I had no idea the D&co elastic waist side pocket styles were gone. I need a few pair of capris. If I search capris all I get are crops, wide leg crops, but no capris. Anyone else disappointed too? I am 72 and need the pull on and prefer the capris length.

@imagemd @I found them. There are some in different sizes and different colors.

1. A14924
Honored Contributor

@imagemd 

Try Appleseeds, they offer so many styles and even have a point system!!!

Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

@imagemd You could take a look at the Denim and Company Skimmers. These pants are not crops, but they seem to be a little longer than petal pushers. I wonder if skimmer replaced capri.

@On It   @imagemd   Gary has said Skimmer is just another name for a Capri.  He has also indicated that the original waist Capris have not yet arrived.  Of course other lines like Isaac, Kim Gravel, Susan Graver also have denim Capris.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 @imagemd  I could have misheard or maybe I have just forgotten - but I thought he said skimmer was the same as a pedal pusher. 
🤷🏻‍♀️

I have Kim Gravel's and Isaac's 24/7 and both are a *much* slimmer cut than the Denim & Co ones. I buy the same size in all of them but the legs in Denim & Co.'s are way more full, so it depends on what kind of fit you want. I like them all!

Honored Contributor

@imagemd   Try Blair.  They have many different lenghts and styles and more reasonable prices.  And of course there's Macy's with their great sales.