Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and company Studio top

It's just okay. I don't find it particularly flattering in fact it makes the models look wider than they are.

I also think it's a tad overpriced for what it is....

I don't have a problem with the length; guess I'm in the minority there..

Honored Contributor

$43 and you don't even get a shirt tail?   I won't be buying that one anytime soon. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I don't need this particular top but I like that Gary is trying to shake things up.  If you like this design but feel it is a little too short, a skinny tee (or other slim fitting tank) could be just what the doctor ordered. I think it would be cute layered that way.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I don't need this particular top but I like that Gary is trying to shake things up.  If you like this design but feel it is a little too short, a skinny tee (or other slim fitting tank) could be just what the doctor ordered. I think it would be cute layered that way.

@islandgrrl, that is what I was thinking, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I have several long tanks I could use under it. I just think something different than all the half-way to my knees tops is a nice change. Smiley Happy

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@islandgrrl, that is what I was thinking, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I have several long tanks I could use under it. I just think something different than all the half-way to my knees tops is a nice change. Smiley Happy

I selfishly hope you will go for it, @Snicks1.  I'd love to hear about this top.  And I agree 110% percent that we need a variety of tops in our closets.

Honored Contributor

@mrskey wrote:

sorry  it's A274912

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

Have you met these, from Ryka?

A326920

Ryka Womens Flow Dolman Stripe Mesh Top - A326920

A335367

Ryka Knit Long-Sleeved Inspire Bateau Neck Top - A335367

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up lola, I had not seen those (I rarely watch anymore, I was just having a lazy morning today, lol). The one on top I don't care for due to the stripes and the bottom one is long sleeved, but I will look at Ryka clothing which I didn't know they did anything but shoes, so thanks again.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I don't like any Dolman sleeves for me. I don't have the shoulders for it. I don't see anything different, calling it Studio. But, I'm all for something "new." I suppose he's going for something "dressier" than casual. 

Honored Contributor

Liked it on the model in the pic, but too short for me.