Highlighted
Contributor

Denim and company Studio top

what did you think?

I loved the design of the top

but it would be much too short on me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and company Studio top

Do you have an item number or a picture?

Contributor

sorry  it's A274912

Honored Contributor

I like it.  I'm short waisted so length really wouldn't be an issue.  However, I'm not loving the colors offered.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like it too, but at 23.5" in length it's too short even for me at 5'4".  It would not be comfortable.  Just a couple colors.  It must be a test item.  The blue is pretty. 

The other Studio item I found is a big shirt at 31" long, so it's one extreme or the other. 

Esteemed Contributor

I liked the look of the top too -- but it looked too short, and looked like it stuck out a bit at the bottom.  I would be uncomfortable wearing it.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@mrskey  I'm so glad you (or someone) brought this item up to chat about.  This is apparently a 'new line' within the D&Co line. 

I always peruse the items in SK's show from the night before and saw this item, checked it out and watched the video on it.  I was pleasantly surprised by this one.  I really like it in the grey however I'm still amazed how much they're charging for it.  I'd love to get it but I really do not want to pay that price for it.

Honored Contributor

I liked it, until Shawn/Gary got into the details.  Too short for me and I didn't like the back.  I think the pleat would always be wrinkled.  Lastly, it was almost $50 to get home.  I liked both color options.

Occasional Contributor

My opinion only...I just feel that the bottom on the front was too short and stuck out way too far. That would make me super uncomfortable. If there would happen to be any shrinkage whatsoever, it would be a midriff top. For me, it isn't a good look. Kudos to those that can pull it off!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't see the presentation or the show, but went to watch the video, the garment is  a little bit short, and the bust measurement for a medium is 44.5"??? That is way big, it didn't look that large on either model, have they screwed up the click here guide again? I did not look at any of the other measurements to see if they seemed correct. Just a tad bit longer and correct measurements and I might have been interested in trying it. As it is, no for me.

"To each their own, in all things".