New Contributor

Denim and co. modern waist denim straight leg jean

The denim and co. modern waist straight leg jean is the best jean out there,its A11804,I need to know when the stock for the ladies and petite in dark denim wash and black denim is going to be available

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim and co. modern waist denim straight leg jean

You should send an email to QVC customer service and ask.

New Contributor

RedConvertibleGirl-I did as you suggested,infact as of today have sent them 3 emails and have received no response back.I'm taking the attitude that their customers aren't very important.I thankyou for taking the time to respond to me.

Honored Contributor

I have never tried these, but I like the straight leg pants that are not so fitted to the leg.

New Contributor

Mindy-the A11804 denim co modern waist jean was in words awesome,it was a straight leg jean with the modern waist fitting just a tad above navel,the straight leg wasnt tight at all,the jean was so slenderizing,the pic of the jean they had on the qvc site wasnt true of the actual leg of the jean which was very straight.I finally got a reply from qvc saying they were discontinued.I dont get whats up with demin co,they offer very few in the line of demin jeans almost one would think perhaps in near future they might be doing away with denim and co,you know how products seem to come and go quickly with qvc never to be seen again.I am not happy with whom ever is the buyer for denim co,their styles have hit the skids as of late,seem to be dressing for 60-70 ish age ladies.Mindy thank you for your post!

Honored Contributor

It seems all they are offering now are skinny leg pants and jeans.

Honored Contributor

On 9/22/2014 mzzzpinky said:

their styles have hit the skids as of late,seem to be dressing for 60-70 ish age ladies.

It is not the 60 and 70 year old ladies who want the skinny jeans -at least not for the most of us. We are the ones buying the millions of the 2 pocket pants they have sold.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, all of us little old ladies are clamoring for skin-tight leggings, which is mostly what we've been seeing. They're catering to us. The buyer is Carolyn's pal Shivon (sp?)
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment