Honored Contributor

Denim and Company show today, 6/23

First of all, I was sure the program guide said the show would begin at 8 am PT, so it seems I missed a lot of it.  Hmmm.

But I wanted to address the TSV. I have those pants in olive and they are fabulous.  If you are a petite woman, don't miss them.  It's very rare for me to find a pair of work-out pants that fit so perfectly, wear like iron and are very flattering.

I ordered a second pair, in black this time.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Company show today, 6/23

House Cat, I also like the olive in tall.  What concerns me is that I would probably go for a medium to get the hip size with a little room to spare.  The waist for the medium is 34 (at the smallest).  That's too big for me.  Do you find the waist is too baggy?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

I really wish the cut of the leg was different. For me, they are too tapered. But they are selling many of them. 

Honored Contributor

No, Bird, I don't. I'm not slim, as you are, so sized up from a M to a L.  I'm always fearful of pants being too clingy.  The waistband is nice and comfy, well made and doesn't roll and even though I sized up, it still fits nicely.  

~ house cat ~
Regular Contributor

I have a pair of the D and Co french terry shorts and find the elastic is a little tight in the waist. If any of you have the shorts and these pants, can you please offer a comparison of the two? Thanks!

I wish Jackie would shoosh it down just a little and stop interrupting Gary.. Can I say that without having this post poofed? Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Jayne did a wonderful time with Gary Gorben,very calm.She does all her shows alone very very well.

Respected Contributor

I've been wearing A255137

Denim & Co. Active French Terry Crop Pants with Pockets in petite.  Very comfortable.