Denim and Company for Carolyn and the Design Team

My name is Sonja and I have been with QVC for over ten years. I purchase those twill jean skirts over 5 years ago and want to know when will you be getting them back. I haven't seen anything like them since.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I have them in navy blue and kelly green. I went to my rental property and got bleach on the green skirt. I have tried everything to get the bleach out and dyed them over and over again. I am so in love with these skirts and I would like more colors. They were discontinued a few years ago.

I am blogging in hope to have them returned. I get alot of complements on my blue skirt. I did get a few drops of bleach on this skirt also however, I used a fabric marker and its still gorgeous. Smile I watch Denim and Company every Tuesday. I would give you the item number but, I missed placed it somewhere, I just hope you get these A line skirts back. Summer is coming and I where them all year round. They are just lovely. I'm not to handy with computer yet and I will have to send you a picture with me in the navy blue skirt one day.

Thank You,

Sonja