Honored Contributor

Ladies, according to Gary's FB page, he and the entire team were traveling throughout Europe on a trend shopping trip.  The first stop was Milan, Italy. 

So you all just wait and see what goodies they will interpret for D&C and bring for us.  Woman Tongue 

Respected Contributor

Think I can wear it to a wedding with some high heels? 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

There is no photo of this where I usually look but I was looking at the upcoming TSVs that are listed for April. 

There are some Earth sandals that had potential but they put a big strip of rubber running around the heel that IMO ruined them. 

A pair of Alegria slip-on sandals that are cute one minute and not so cute the next.  LOL

There is a cute Susan Graver liquid knit dress that I know many won't like because it's by SG but the style of it is perfect for my pear shape. The problem is, it's cold-shoulder.  And while I like some cold-shoulder, it's not work appropriate and that is where I'd want the dress for so that takes care of that. 

There is a Women with Control tunic and crop pant set and I'm hoping the still shot is just bad because the top is ballooned way out from the model's body. 

Where do you find upcoming TSV information?

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

The truth is, D&Co has many items that are, indeed, "on trend" in a broad sense (cold shoulder tops, wide-leg pants, lace detailing, for example). People here may ridicule the ways in which these trends have been interpreted, but D&Co always does things in a D&Co way, for a D&Co audience. There is a successful brand aesthetic that is pretty well known, and I'm not sure why some people think it should be (or will ever be) something that we all know it is not.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Company TSV

[ Edited ]

@Bri36 wrote:

@Bri36, only if you add the Obi belt.    

Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

There is no photo of this where I usually look but I was looking at the upcoming TSVs that are listed for April. 

There are some Earth sandals that had potential but they put a big strip of rubber running around the heel that IMO ruined them. 

A pair of Alegria slip-on sandals that are cute one minute and not so cute the next.  LOL

There is a cute Susan Graver liquid knit dress that I know many won't like because it's by SG but the style of it is perfect for my pear shape. The problem is, it's cold-shoulder.  And while I like some cold-shoulder, it's not work appropriate and that is where I'd want the dress for so that takes care of that. 

There is a Women with Control tunic and crop pant set and I'm hoping the still shot is just bad because the top is ballooned way out from the model's body. 

Where do you find upcoming TSV information?

Google peacemanor blogspot. 

I gave the full address once and it was poofed. 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

Only if you add the Obi belt.    

Well, duh...

Valued Contributor

Thanks for some good laughs this am. I needed them.

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

The truth is, D&Co has many items that are, indeed, "on trend" in a broad sense (cold shoulder tops, wide-leg pants, lace detailing, for example). People here may ridicule the ways in which these trends have been interpreted, but D&Co always does things in a D&Co way, for a D&Co audience. There is a successful brand aesthetic that is pretty well known, and I'm not sure why some people think it should be (or will ever be) something that we all know it is not.

@jonbon

Because every once in awhile they do do something that's appealing...but in all seriousness does this TSV sound attractive to you? Granted none of us have seen it yet but the description is far less than promising....

Trusted Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

Thank you for saying that. Many people on these boards wear D & C. If you want up-to-the-minute fashion go to Nordstroms. QVC makes clothes that the average woman wears not you fashionistas.