New Contributor

Gary,

Listening to the conversations this morning about the longevity of Denim and Co. items.... I have a  request, about 20 years ago, I ordered 2 pair of Overalls, one light blue and one black. I am 73 and love these for the summer. They have a cross-stitch American flag on the "bib" and actually have the Osh-Kosh metal that slides over the buttons. Must have for the summer. A25760..even though they are frayed on the bottom, I LOVE them!

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim and Co. Over alls

[ Edited ]

@DonnaDae You might do better by going to Gary's Facebook page and making this request. He may not read here...and he definitely won't answer (vendors aren't allowed to respond here). Good luck!

Respected Contributor

Amazon has a lot of really cute ones...I got 2, one in blue and one in black - all sizes too.....for about $26.00 - 35.00 and 2 day delivery! All cotton. So many styles there and good quality! HTHSmiley Happy

OVERALL.JPG

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

QVC will charge over $50+ most likely....so pffffft on that.... I've worn overalls for many years too! So cute and comfy.....ez on, ez off....I wore them for my business and still love them years later! I get compliments too! I'm over 60+. AMAZON'S THE PLACE!Smiley Very Happy

And many styles are LONG in the legs for me too....take a look!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

might try farm stores like Tractor supply, Rural King