Respected Contributor

Denim & Co and SG have the QVC market covered on gaudy prints.  I guess what is gaudy to one is beautiful to another.  The only prints I like are animal prints.   I've tried to like those wild floral and geometric prints but they make me look like somebody threw up on me.  We are all different and can't like the same thing but put me I don't get it column..

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I gave up on D&C awhile ago, it's not for me any more.

I agree. I have returned too many D & C items in 2018. It's not necessarily the pattern/print, it's the fabric. It looks so nice on-line, but receiving the items, I was SO disappointed. I decided no more for me. 

Honored Contributor

I don't buy any of Q's clothing, as I have other choices outside of QVC.  Don't they have different styles of clothing for Denim & Co?  I think one of them is called studio? I think the Q is trying to shake these up & better offerings from D & C. I can only assume this is so, because Denim & Co has declined in sales. Fom what I read, this brand used to be super popular.

Respected Contributor

Shoot I'm 68 and I wouldnt wear these loud gaudy prints. The cut of the last one is nice. I would have to see the print and fabric in person to determine if I would like it. Can't remember when I last bought clothes from QVC. My go to stores for clothes are Macy's, Belk and Kohl's. 

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why people want a line of clothing to change to suit them.  

Just find another line that you like and let the people who like Denim & Co. the way it is to keep getting what they like.

There are so many options out there

Esteemed Contributor

Variety is the spice of life they say. With 2 channels to sell the designers have to rack their brain to bring in NEW! 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

This is THE absolute ugliest thing I ever saw on here.

A342516

Frequent Contributor

Re: Denim and Co Fashion

[ Edited ]

Fashion is an individual’s outward expression.  What some may regard as gaudy someone else’s might see as cheerful. I had cancer and now I wear what makes me happy.  Pieces that some  might call gaudy. Just because one is anonymously typing on a keyboard does not make the comments less  mean spirited and hurtful.  There is enough pain and negativity in the world.  We are all unique individuals. The world would be a boring place if we all dressed alike. It would be nice if we all could try to be more kind to be more mindful of comments about hosts, designers and fashion.  We can disagree and have different opinions but maybe express the differences in a kinder way.  

Valued Contributor

The D & C prints are REALLY gaudy and REALLY loud and a MAJOR LOL, just like Graver's prints

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

why so much is  so gaudy and loud?    They need to change up their look. I am 63 but do not want to dress LIKE THAT.     Who are they targeting? Not boomers that I  knowa294088.jpga342718.jpga346284.jpg

AGREE - these prints are beyond unflattering. NO one (including me) I know would ANYTHING like these.