Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim and Co. Clothing /Gary and Team

@Kachina624 

QVC has cloned all the Hosts to say how soft and how cozy every item they sell is.

I to prefer the real facts abt items, product material, wash or dry clean, and dimensions !

Honored Contributor

@Trailrun23 ............Do we really care what Paris or London is wearing?  Since I dont hobknob with the horsey set I sure dont.  I have always like the buffalo check and I think they look good.

Its good that we have choices to pick and chose from or we would all be wearing the same thing.  Yikes!!!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@skatting44    They apparently think it's vital for us to know they think it's cute.  If the want to hire people who don't have enough sense in include complete information, they deserve to lose sales.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   It is 95 poly, 5 span.  I ordered in tea rose and in jade.  At that time of night I have to watch on mute as DH is asleep so I usually follow along on my computer.  I just watched the presentation and did not hear it presented so I missed what was said about it, I looked it up and knew I liked it, no wrinkle poly.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 There's a certain host who uses the word FUN as a descriptor quite often (and I won't watch her presentations for more than a few minutes.) FUN is seldom ever a term that comes to mind when I shop, and I've been shopping for more than a few decades. Fabric content, whether something is woven or just printed on white, seaming details, are helpful to know when you are shopping remotely. We get more info on LocknLock products than we do for clothing. At least there are online descriptions.

I as well do not want large prints, neon or bright, bold colors, and have a number of D&C cotton tops, hoodies, and leggings. Don't like their recent synthetic offerings much, i.e. heavenly jersey. Oh, well, I have enough clothes for a few years and only buy on clearance or as is if something looks fun or too cute to pass up. 

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

@Kachina624   It is 95 poly, 5 span.  I ordered in tea rose and in jade.  At that time of night I have to watch on mute as DH is asleep so I usually follow along on my computer.  I just watched the presentation and did not hear it presented so I missed what was said about it, I looked it up and knew I liked it, no wrinkle poly.

@KathyM23    Yes, I looked it up yesterday morning out of curiosity but by then had lost interest.  I wasn't wild about the chest pockets either.

Valued Contributor

He's too busy saying "I mean" every other sentence to think about new prints.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@KathyM23 wrote:

@KathyM23    Yes, I looked it up yesterday morning out of curiosity but by then had lost interest.

I wasn't wild about the chest pockets either.

I agree. I've noticed lately the chest pockets on blouses are so big, is that the new "trend"?  If so, I don't like it.

Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed when hosts do not give fabric information, it is usually poly!

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I've noticed when hosts do not give fabric information, it is usually poly!

@febe1  I don't mind poly as its truly a miracle fiber, but it can be in any form from the fuzzinest Polar Fleece to the thinest, finest chiffon.  Hosts need to be careful to describe the weight and texture of the fabric.  They seem to forget that detail is lost on TV and we can't feel it