Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Co. Clothing /Gary and Team

Need more new Canyon Retreat stuff. 

Valued Contributor

I watched qvc 2 today and the male host was presenting a cardigan, he had it on, so I assumed it was a men's cardigan, but no, it was a woman's. No big deal that he was wearing it but I don't want fashions that both me and my husband could wear.  Denim and company clothes are just not stylish. 

New Contributor

I saw that too, and I wasn't comfortable with it - he wore several of the items.  If it's for men too, unisex?  I prefer wearing women's clothing made for a woman,  not unisex. The fit and look is important.   Who was he?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee    I suggested over a year ago, they have a cute tee shirt in brights in a bandana print.  It would fit in perfectly with the Canyon Retreat theme and is Americana too. I need it to wear with my red bandana print sneakers.  I'd buy at least two myself.

Shirts and sweaters with a star motif would also fit well into the collection.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee    I suggested over a year ago, they have a cute tee shirt in brights in a bandana print.  It would fit in perfectly with the Canyon Retreat theme and is Americana too. I need it to wear with my red bandana print sneakers.  I'd buy at least two myself.

@Kachina624 

Yes, that's sounds perfect for CR collection. I would love to buy a bandana print tee indeed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are a couple of NEW items just added to the CR collection. I like the denim midi- skirt. That would look really good with some western boots or any kind of boots actually.