Super Contributor
New one are listed....A397560. Black, white and a few prints.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim and Co Beach Pants

Thanks for the heads up, there's usually 1 or 2 TSV's beach pant as the weather warms.

I checked them out, nothing is saying gotta grab this!

I've worn my TSV beach pants from other years as lounge pants all winter since I'm WFH.

Super Contributor

I need a new pair of black.  I liked the palm print but not for me.  I believe I heard there weren't going to a TSV for them but I could be incorrect.

Super Contributor

If these are what all of us beach pant lovers were waiting for, the 2021 prints are a big no for me.  Where are the pretty summer colors and patterns?  Where are the popular tie dye patterns?  Where are the tropical prints?   

Respected Contributor

@3blackdogs wrote:

I need a new pair of black.  I liked the palm print but not for me.  I believe I heard there weren't going to a TSV for them but I could be incorrect.

You are correct -- Gary has said on more than one occasion that there will not be a beach pant TSV this year.

Respected Contributor

@Tshirtgal wrote:

If these are what all of us beach pant lovers were waiting for, the 2021 prints are a big no for me.  Where are the pretty summer colors and patterns?  Where are the popular tie dye patterns?  Where are the tropical prints?   

They seem pretty consistent with previous years -- a bandana print, a shibori tie dye print, a palm print, and a stripe with lemons. Seems summery to me, but perhaps none to your liking.

Honored Contributor

The lemon print looks like pajama bottoms.

I only saved the animal print pair from 2019 ... others went to Goodwill.

Honored Contributor

@3blackdogs 

Thanks for the head's up!  I've added the white ones to my wish list.  I bought the white ones last year with the "split" in the leg & love them.  I wear the all the time so I figure it would be good to get another pair.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I was really looking forward to this year's D&C beach pants, but I'm not liking any of these prints for me.  Since I already have black and white pairs, I'll pass this year. 

If you're getting them, enjoy!

Valued Contributor

You have saved me some money. I just looked these up and wonder what is going on. Two-three years ago these were great. Last year was a bummer with the prints and messed up sizing in the regular lengths. Thank goodness I stocked up on the TSV ones from the past  offers. Have a closet full of them because I loved them so much. Last year they all went back. So I guess Gary is not going to promote them too much. Also, they could come up with better prints than they have last year and this year. Ugly. Nothing good ever stays. No money will be spent of lthis years selection.