Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Co. Beach Pants

They are still available, the charge is probably just $2 or $3 less than the TSV price.  I looked at them this morning.  I was looking for a pair that had some orange in the print but I was out of luck.

Respected Contributor

All of the sizes except small are available in the tall option Painterly this morning.

Valued Contributor

When these beach pants were a TSV I ordered the black print--gorgeous--and the blue stripe that was wait-listed.  Got the striped yesterday and they fit badly. These are my 5th pair, all the same size -1x petite.  Perfect length and love the fabric, but the blue stripe are tight through the hips and upper thigh then way too wide everywhere else.  I'll probably keep because I know they grow as you wear them and they're really not that expensive.  Also the blue stripe is the same coloration as the Ikat from from a few years ago.

Trusted Contributor

i agree these pants are great. I bought animal on day of TSV.  I got an XL petite. I then scored the palm in an XL petite a few days after the TSV. This morning I ordered a pair of the regular for my sister.  So, keep hovering and stalking. You may still get lucky.

Frequent Contributor

I got the beach pants from last year in the palm print. I like them when I first put them in the morning, but after a few hours of sitting, etc., I find that the knees have bagged out. Has anyone else had this problem with this year’s version? I believe Gary said the fabric is exactly the same this year as last year, so I didn’t order this year’s version.

Honored Contributor

I got the striped ones. Like them but have nothing to wear them with at all.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 I wear mine with solid navy tops. I also have an oatmeal/khaki shirt that I think will work. White should too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Contributor

good to know.

Honored Contributor

I wish these were not in a knit. I do like the stripes but the fabric makes them more like pajama pants than anything I’d want to wear in public. I’ll wear them around the house and maybe running a quick errand or going for a walk but that is it. I’m unlikely to purchase another pair.