Honored Contributor

Denim and Co Beach Pants Again

I have several pairs both from last and this year. I am still wearing them to me they are the perfect pant to wear with a T shirt for dinner out.

I am not sure I will wear them when it is 15 degrees but for now they are great.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: Denim and Co Beach Pants Again

Agree.   I have 2 pair, and I wear them to work!  The heck with the beach.  They are too light weight, though, for cool weather.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox I have about 5 pair.  Wore them all summer - loved them.

I"m searching for something similar for fall/winter season, especially for my upcoming trip.  They pack beautifully. 

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh they're my favorite!  I live in a year-round warm client and consider them my winter pants.  They are the BEST!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox 

I only have one pair - the painterly stripe from this year. I wear them when I get a pedicure because they are wide legged. I’d wear them walking on the beach but I really can’t say I’m getting much use out of them. I don’t think I’d wear them to work even on Friday. Definitely not any other day.

I’m hoping I get to liking the style a bit more and printed pants but, for now, it seems to be something I wear at home.

Honored Contributor

I have three pairs, they are very comfortable and easy breezy to wear in the hot humid summer when pants are usually out of the question for me.  In the summer, I wore them with white  short sleeve tee shirts and sandals.  After that, they become my house pants and I wear them with long sleeve tees and thick socks.  I bought mine in the spring or summer of 2018 and I have worn the heck out of them but they still look good.  No wear and tear and the colors have held up.  My guess is, I'll wear them around the house all winter and and out and about in the summer....again.  

Re: Denim and Co Beach Pants Again please 2020

Hoping the beach pants are coming back once again.  Wore them all summer. So cute and comfortabel!! Love love love them.  Thanks, Gary!!

Super Contributor

Another fan here. I just got a black pair today. I need wide leg pants due to leg surgery and these are perfect. I also have the prints. I’m short, plus size and decided I don’t care if maybe prints aren’t for my body. They are cute and comfy and right length, so I will start wearing them when it gets warm...replacing my crop pants. Hope there are some new ones in the works.
Honored Contributor

It has been warm in the NY area and I have started wearing the pants again

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I bought two pairs last year .... I don't think I'd buy any others.  Not a fan of the fabric.

I'd rather wear the linen blend pants I got from JCP.  Nicer lookng than the D&Co.